- 3 Year Warranty on Part & Motor
- Wide Feed Chute 4.5cm
- Lightweight and compact – making it perfect for easy storage and limited-space kitchen worktops
- BPA-free on all juicing parts
- Incredible performance and great value for money on an entry-level Cold Press Juicer
- Easy to use touch button operation
- Versatile functioning – juice your usual fruits and vegetables as well as herbs, wheatgrass, kale, spinach and MORE!
- Perfect for juicing celery
- High-Quality parts and design
- Available in either silver or red
- Cleaning (and tamper) brush included
- A handy free User Manual including some great recipes
- Pulp adjustment nozzle (for added yield)
- Ultem Tough Auger / Squeezing Screw
- BPA free Tritan Juicing screen
- Pulp and Juicing jugs (500ml)
- Light and compact (perfect for holidays and camping trips)
Two FREE ebooks: 3 Day Juice Detox & Cleanse AND Juicing For Life
These books are written to help:
- Integrate juicing into a balanced diet
- Achieve a healthy weight
- Support general health
1 Juicer Purchased = 1 Tree Planted
At Naturopress, our vision is to provide high-quality products, that do good for your mind, body, and our planet. With every cold pressed juicer purchased, we plant a tree in the Yarra Yarra Biodiversity Corridor. This incredible ecosystem in Western Australia is one of thirty-five global biodiversity hotspots that comprises of only 2.3% of the Earth's land mass yet support over 50% of the world's biodiversity. Apart from atmospheric carbon sequestration, the trees planted will also provide a habitat for endangered Australian flora and fauna.
Advantages of the BioChef Axis Compact Cold Press Juicer: •
This Axis Compact Cold Press Juicer from BioChef is an outstanding offer as it combines high quality parts and function along with versatility in a compact / portable machine that is rare amongst other masticating juicers on the market.
The BioChef Axis Compact Cold Press Juicer’s simple style ensures intuitive usability and means that you can clean it in a few minutes with a simple rinse under a warm tap.
Not only does it masticate the wide variety of grasses, herbs, plants, vegetables and fruit that you need, but you’re able to adjust the “Pulp Nozzle” - allowing for a greater yield of end product. This gets large amounts of essential nutrients out of your foods, while also saving you money in the long run.
Features of the BioChef Axis Compact Cold Press Juicer: •
Some Info on Cold Press Juicing:
We all know that fruits, vegetable, grasses and herbs contain a treasure trove of nutrients, vitamins, enzymes and minerals – we have been extracting these for some time now with regular fast or centrifugal juicers. The issue with the “spinning and shredding” style of centrifugal or fast juicers, is that it develops heat as it works, and heat is the enemy of live enzymes and phytonutrients. Cold press (or slow press or masticating) juicing ensures a “cool” process that squeezes out these essentials without the heat and greatly reducing the resulting oxidization of the juice. Not only does this give you a superior product, but more of it – up to 35% more!
The argument against juicing used to be that fiber wasn’t included in the juice and this was a potential pitfall for our digestive process. With cold press juicing, you can include those healthy pulp fibers that keep the digestive process running smoothly.
The BioChef Axis Compact Cold Press Juicer is a must for anyone who sees the benefits of juicing, but doesn’t have the space and doesn’t want to shell out for a top-of-the-range juicer that with give you a similar result. The “screw” action fed by the wider mouth style, saves you time as you can drop in larger chunks of food – often not needing to cut fruit and veg up at all.
Motor: 150 W
Materials: BPA FREE
Juice, nut milk, sorbet strainers.
Buy The BioChef Axis CompactCold Press Juicer today!
Sale Now On $299 $22900
+ Fast and Free shipping
+ 2 Free Juice detox and recipe eBooks
- Juice fruits, vegetables and leafy greens
- 3-year motor warranty, 3-year parts and labour
- Fast, easy clean
Subscribe For Juicy Tips And Recipies