The Joraform 'Little Pig' Rotational Composter - 125L is an effective way to recycle organic household waste into compost in just 6-8 weeks. Joraform state that "without the hassle of turning, mixing or digging you can produce rich dark fertilizer for your lawn and garden". All you have to do is load it with your food scraps once per day, turn the barrel every 2 days to distribute the bacteria, let it rot down for 4-6 weeks and then use it in your garden.
- We require that you allow 3-5 days (usually around 5 days) for dispatch
- The Joraform 'Little Pig' Rotational Composter - 125L breaks down all food scraps including meat, fish, shellfish, compostable coffee cups and lids, even pet droppings.
- We require that you allow 3-5 days (usually around 5 days)
- 125L capacity
- Suitable for use by 4-6 people
- Processes 10-12 litres of waste per week
- 2 Year Warranty
- Includes High Stand
Subscribe For Juicy Tips And Recipies